I have designed, advised, and worked in startups, and I integrate those experiences with a background in organization science and human capital to help startups bridge the gap between vision and reality:
- Solidify the concept, offering, and value proposition
- Establish a strong company culture
- Hire top talent
- Create effective workflow
- Enhance pitches and decks
Consultations are free, as are questions I can answer in under 20 minutes.
As a researcher on how people can do and be their best, I coach people on:
- Changing careers
- Career development
- Finding a mentor
- Time management
- Goal-setting and attainment
- Self-improvement and positive development
- Finding and developing strengths, skills, and talents
- Mindfulness and meditation
As a college professor and advisor, students have constantly sought me out to help them address a number of concerns:
- I don’t know what to do with my life!
- What can I do with a degree in ____?
- How can I best prepare for a career in ____?
- How do I decide on a major?
- Can you review my resume and personal statement for a job/graduate school?
- Can you teach me how to interview?
Their many positive responses incite me to offer advising to students everywhere.